[ejabberd] Pubsub: item not found

kael ka-el at laposte.net
Wed Jan 20 20:09:01 MSK 2010

On 01/20/2010 10:59 AM, Vincent Courcelle wrote:
> Hi,

Hello,

> The problem is when my anonymous account want to subscribe to the
> channel (you can connect to the server anonymously yourself, it’s open –
> do I have any security breach here? Anonymous users must only be able to
> listen) :

> There is obviously something going bad here…
>
> I’ve also tried with node in the form /home/push.oopad.com/channel
> <http://push.oopad.com/channel> but still the same.

Could you post the OS environment, the Ejabberd version, and the excerpt
of ejabberd.cfg containing {mod_pubsub, [ ... ]} ?

Also, could you test with a non-anonymous user from a Jabber client and
with BOSH ?

And at last, could you test with a SASL anonymous account from a Jabber
client (not sure if there's any supporting SASL anonymous) ?

--
kael