[ejabberd] gateway server

Mark Keisler mark at mitsein.net
Thu Jan 21 01:07:25 MSK 2010

I need some advice.  I have an ejabberd server on an intranet, let's call it
domain1.  I need to put a gateway of some sort in a DMZ to be able to
receive xmpp traffic destined for domain1 from outside the intranet.  I
don't want to host any jabber users on the gateway box, I just want it to
route traffic destined for domain1 back and forth.  I assume I can configure
an ejabberd instance as the "gateway" for this scenario?  How?

Thanks.

--
Mark
"Blessed is he who finds happiness in his own foolishness, for he will