[ejabberd] how do _you_ close bosh sessions?

Stephan Maihöfer sma at turtle-entertainment.de
Tue Jan 26 11:37:25 MSK 2010

Hi,

yeah, that figure was what i was getting from guides and benchmarks
all over the net. the strange thing for us is, we do not
run into memory problems or anything like that, it just seems that
we are running into some kind of limit with our use of the
http_bind interface.

could you give me some pointers on where to look for "proper OS tuning"?

thanks in advance,
stephan