[ejabberd] pubsub upgrade from 2.0.5 to 2.1

Fabio Forno fabio.forno at gmail.com
Tue Jan 26 22:56:50 MSK 2010

Hi,

I get strange errors upgrading ejabberd to 2.1. I've put both flat and
hometree plugins, however all nodes still are listed in disco, but any
operation on them (publish, get affiliations ecc) leads to a forbidden
error. Any chance to recover from this or the only solution is delete
the and recreate the hierarchy? And what could have gone wrong, since
upgrade notes say that conversion is done automatically, thing
confirmed by logs?

Moreover If a remove the the flat plugin, I can create working (no
forbidden errors) /home/server/user/nodes, listed in the hierarchy
with the older ones; instead if I add the the flat plugin, all
/home/server/user/nodes are created as first level nodes. Is this
normal and is there a way to create both hometree and flat nodes?

--
Fabio Forno,
Ooros srl
jabber id: ff at jabber.bluendo.com