[ejabberd] gateway server

Manuel Mely mmelyp at gmail.com
Wed Jan 27 01:17:35 MSK 2010

On Wed, Jan 20, 2010 at 5:07 PM, Mark Keisler <mark at mitsein.net> wrote:
> I need some advice.  I have an ejabberd server on an intranet, let's call it
> domain1.  I need to put a gateway of some sort in a DMZ to be able to
> receive xmpp traffic destined for domain1 from outside the intranet.  I
> don't want to host any jabber users on the gateway box, I just want it to
> route traffic destined for domain1 back and forth.  I assume I can configure
> an ejabberd instance as the "gateway" for this scenario?  How?
>
> Thanks.

Hi Mark,

About a year ago, i tried s2s-proxy module using ejabberd 2. It worked
for me fine, you could read how to do this in internet.
If you know spanish read this post[1] , if you don't try it using
google translator, or wait for me next week... i will explain you.

 1- http://www.mail-archive.com/linux-l@listas.softwarelibre.cu/msg05741.html

PS: I'm running out of spare time, sorry.