[ejabberd] Send to all resources

Kirk Bateman kirk.bateman at gmail.com
Thu Jul 8 19:26:13 MSD 2010

Rod,

You could modify the server to reroute the message to all connected
resources.

Or you could modify a BOSH setup and have the bosh side forcefully send the
stanzas to each resource.

Or there is a spec for getting messages from another connected resource, but
that might actually be even more complicated :)

Just my thoughts

Cheers

Kirk