[ejabberd] Ejabberd unstable problem

ZHENG Tiancong tiancong.zheng at telecom-bretagne.eu
Sat Jul 10 16:41:26 MSD 2010

Hi guys,

I am new to ejabberd, I tried to use ejabberd with spectrum(version 0.2) and
nginx(0.7.65) and iJab(***iJab V1.0 beta3-2*) in Ubuntu 10.04. I am using
ejabberd version 2.1.4 (x86 Linux), which I downloaded from
http://www.process-one.net/en/ejabberd/downloads. Now my iJab can connect to
ejabberd by http_bind through nginx. But the problem is that the plate-form
is unstable. It is difficult to connect to ejabberd, usually I have to tried
several times. And sometimes, my client will offline. I don't know whether
this is the problem of ejabberd, as I don't know much about ejabberd. Anyone
have an idea? Any idea will be great help to me.

Tiancong