[ejabberd] Ejabberd unstable problem

Kirk Bateman kirk.bateman at gmail.com
Sat Jul 10 18:05:56 MSD 2010

Tiancong,

I am using ejabberd 2.1.4 with erlang R13B4 on ubuntu 10.04 and apache with strophe on another ubuntu 10.04 machine, both these machines are pretty low spec and have other services running on them. I have absolutely no problems at all with bosh connections.

I would suggest looking at ijab, as I'm sure I saw posts about ijab ejabberd problems (quite some time ago though), I would also check that your proxy rules in nginx are good and check all your log files for any errors (probably worth setting ejabberd to debug output to check). Also in the one attempt I made with spectrum, I never got it to work sensibly (so I gave up) :)

Hope that helps, but check you logs to see any failures on connection attempts.

Cheers

Kirk