[ejabberd] Ejabberd unstable problem

Boris Okner boris.okner at gmail.com
Sat Jul 10 18:29:08 MSD 2010

With ejabberd 2.1.4 you can bypass nginx whatsoever and not proxy http_bind.
Just use full URL for http_bind in your javascript code, like so:

http://jabber.mycompany.com:5280/http-bind/

<http://jabber.mycompany.com:5280/http-bind/>By eliminating nginx it will
probably be easier for you to find what's going wrong.

Boris