[ejabberd] Send to all resources (update)

rod rod at pu-gh.com
Fri Jul 16 14:24:17 MSD 2010

Hi,

I asked a question about ejabberd's ability to send message stanzas to
all of a users resources, and have found some info in the RFC which
explains the behaviour contrary to this:

http://xmpp.org/rfcs/rfc3921.html#rfc.section.4.1

But some other XMPP servers provide a "sync" mode where this behaviour
will be the case.  Is there such a thing in ejabberd?

My clients are send messages to user at domain, but when this gets routed
by ejabberd it sticks on the resource so the receiver gets the message
*from* user at domain/resource.  I need it to not do this and maintain
the message is from user at domain

Cheers,
rod.