[ejabberd] Send to all resources (update)

rod rod at pu-gh.com
Sat Jul 17 11:14:31 MSD 2010

Hi.

Thanks for your replies, I think altering the server behaviour is
something I may need to look at doing.

At the moment my workaround is to use particular clients that (i
assume without reading the logs) reply to messages *without*
specifying the resource (eg. JabberFoX), but other clients do specify
the resource (eg. iChat).

Cheers!

rod.