[ejabberd] parallelized external authentication

Andy Skelton skeltoac at gmail.com
Thu Jul 29 15:27:59 MSD 2010

On Mon, Jul 19, 2010 at 1:53 PM, Jesse Thompson
<jesse.thompson at doit.wisc.edu> wrote:
> I implemented a patch for extauth.erl so that it is capable of spawning
> multiple scripts for any given domain.

I never really liked the extauth module so I wrote my own:
http://github.com/skeltoac/ejabberd_auth_wordpress

This uses php_app to run the WordPress auth functions directly:
http://github.com/skeltoac/php_app

With php_app I can configure the number of running PHP workers. So the
auth module stays nice and simple.

I'd think it pretty cool if you forked php_app for perl scripts. :)

Andy