[ejabberd] What has changed schema wise from ejabberd v2.0.1 to v2.1.4

Badlop badlop at gmail.com
Wed Jun 23 11:02:51 MSD 2010

2010/6/23 Rodney McDuff <mcduff at its.uq.edu.au>:
>    I want to upgrade from  ejabberd v2.0.1 to v2.1.4. I currently use
> the following ODBC-based module:
>        mod_last_odbc
>        mod_offline_odbc
>        mod_privacy_odbc,
>        mod_roster_odbc
>        mod_vcard_odbc
>
> How do I find out what schema changes have occured?

You can read the release notes of all the intermediate ejabberd releases.
If there is any schema change, it is mentioned in it.

Additionally, you can download ejabberd source code using Git and compare
the file used to create your database between different releases. For example:
$ git diff v2.0.1..v2.1.4 src/odbc/pg.sql

Regarding:

>        mod_archive_odbc

This is module isn't included in ejabberd releases,
so the steps I mentioned don't cover this.
Looking at the date of the last change in the SQL files,
it seems its schema didn't change since 2008:
https://forge.process-one.net/browse/ejabberd-modules/mod_archive/trunk/src

---
Badlop
ProcessOne