[ejabberd] Error in gen_tco:send:

Sylvain Niles sylvain.niles at gmail.com
Sun Jun 27 23:42:09 MSD 2010

I recommend you use tcpdump to actually see what is going on with the TCP
connection when this problem occurs. I expect you'll find that the issue is
firewall related (ie: the remote destination is responding to your SYN with
an RST.) You should read up on using tcpdump to diagnose network issues as
the error reported is happening entirely outside the erlang VM.

-Sylvain