[ejabberd] basic questions

Joakim Seeberg kontakt at seebergit.dk
Wed May 5 12:19:33 MSD 2010

Thank you for the answer. My next question is about configuring ejabberd
on lenny. I can start ejabber with no errors but nmap -p 5222 "myhost"
shows that the port is closed. In ejabberd.cfg I have:

{listen,
  [
   {5222, ejabberd_c2s, [
                         {access, c2s},
                         {shaper, c2s_shaper},
                         {max_stanza_size, 65536},
                         starttls, {certfile, "/etc/ejabberd/ejabberd.pem"}
                        ]},
The default is to listen on all ip adresses right? So I should not
change anything here am I right??