[ejabberd] mod_vcard access control

Daniel Poßmann possmann at boerse-go.de
Wed May 5 14:01:50 MSD 2010

On Wednesday 31 March 2010 11:51:35 Badlop wrote:

> Try the new patch in
> https://support.process-one.net/browse/EJAB-797

Thanks for the patch! But it still doesn't work like we thought.
With the patch we have to include the user whose vcard we want to change to
the acl and after that we can change the vcard with ejabberdctl.

Is it even possible to give just ejabberdctl write access to all vcards or
does ejabberdctl run the commands as the user? I ask because as far as i
understand your patch it checks the "from" and it works when i include the
user.

Thanks for your help