[ejabberd] ejabberd and http-bind - optimization tips

Kirk Bateman kirk.bateman at gmail.com
Thu May 6 19:00:51 MSD 2010

Punjab certainly gave me better performance initially (better memory usage
too for TLS connections).

However, that was before the last few versions of ejabberd which have had
some changes to the http_bind module, so the benefits may have changed.
However, punjab was needed anyway so we could support JIDs from other
domains (external).

Cheers

Kirk