[ejabberd] anyone here managed to do s2s to gmail.com domain using TLS ?

Chris Maciejewski chris at wima.co.uk
Tue Nov 2 18:45:46 MSK 2010

Right, I see. Thanks for pointing me in the right direction.

...however it seems to me s2s service listening on port 5269 at
xmpp-server.l.google.com is not SSL enabled at all ???

openssl s_client -connect xmpp-server.l.google.com:5269
7019:error:140770FC:SSL routines:SSL23_GET_SERVER_HELLO:unknown
protocol:s23_clnt.c:601:

So how do we connect to Google s2s via SSL in that case?