[ejabberd] New version of Munin plugin for ejabberd

Peter Viskup skupko.sk at gmail.com
Sun Nov 14 14:32:54 MSK 2010

On 11/14/2010 09:50 AM, Xavier Maillard wrote:
> Hi Peter,
>
> On Sat, 13 Nov 2010 23:04:25 +0100, Peter Viskup<skupko.sk at gmail.com>  wrote:
>
>> Hello ejabberd admins,
>> I just uploaded new version of ejabberd_ munin plugin to Munin Exchange
>> site [1].
>>
> What does your plugin monitor exactly ? I am in the process in setting
> up a monitoring environment and I am evaluating many solution (mrtg,
> munin, cacti, ...).
>
> Thank you.
>
> Xavier

Hi Xavier,
have a look at http://stats.jabber.sk - section Ejabberd.
Anyway I am going to check possibilities to monitor ejabberd with Zabbix
[1].
Munin is running from cron and therefore could be scheduled only in
minute based intervals (5minute is the default).

1 - http://www.zabbix.com

Best regards,
Peter Viskup