[ejabberd] Custom Erlang authentication module

William Key williamkey at gmail.com
Tue Nov 16 23:27:33 MSK 2010

Thanks for the quick response. My configuration has every auth_method
commented out except
mine which is {auth_method, authtest}. Is there anything specific I should
be doing other than compiling
the module and moving it to the Ejabberd ebin directory? It has the same
functions as the odbc auth module
and the functions are exported. The filename is ejabberd_auth_authtest.

I'm still able to authenticate with Ejabberd even though my module wouldn't
allow it. I've completely restarted
the server multiple times as well. Note: I'm using Ejabberd 2.0.1-6+lenny2
(Ejabberd Debian package)

Thanks,
William