[ejabberd] Custom Erlang authentication module

Boris Okner boris.okner at gmail.com
Tue Nov 16 23:48:53 MSK 2010

Hmm...I haven't used 2.0.1, but by looking at the code, it should still
work. I would recommend to fire off debug session, something like:

sudo ejabberdctl debug

and then from Erlang shell do:

m(ejabberd_auth_authtest).

If you see that your module was found, and the info looks right, try:

User = "your_user_name",
Server = "your_domain_name",
Password = "your_password",
ejabberd_auth_authtest:check_password(User, Server, Password).

This will verify if your module does authentication as expected.
We can go from there.

Cheers,
Boris