[ejabberd] Intercepting authentication packets

Boris Okner boris.okner at gmail.com
Thu Nov 18 07:54:47 MSK 2010

Brief implementation plan: You can parse email within your module that
implements your custom SASL mechanism, similar to what cyrsasl_plain
does; register your SASL module, then just encode the username based
on the email to your liking and create a property list following
cyrsasl_plain code. The auth module code that you attach to your
mechanism will work with "encoded" email.
That's the general idea, hopefully you will be able to work out details.

Regards,
Boris

Sent from my iPhone