[ejabberd] administration of contacts

Márcio Luciano Donada mdonada at auroraalimentos.com.br
Tue Oct 5 16:46:15 MSD 2010

Em 21/9/2010 12:12, Badlop escreveu:
> 2010/9/21 Márcio Luciano Donada <mdonada at auroraalimentos.com.br>:
>> I managed to solve what I wanted, but now the web interface of ejabberd
>> can not erase, in particular user, contacts him
>
> Your configuration is correct. There was a small bug in the patch.
>
> Please apply the updated patch, or you can change manually the line,
> see my last comment in
> https://support.process-one.net/browse/EJAB-72

Hi Badlop,
If I have the need to have some users who have access to add other
users, which would be the correct rule to allow this release? In acl roster

{access, roster, [{allow, admin},{allow, user},{deny, all}]}.

Thanks

--
Márcio Luciano Donada <mdonada -at- auroraalimentos -dot- com -dot- br>
Aurora Alimentos - Cooperativa Central Oeste Catarinense