[ejabberd] The following CRASH REPORT repeats approx. every 20 seconds

Tom tom.valdes at gmail.com
Wed Oct 6 07:05:17 MSD 2010

Why would we start seeing these errors after our ejabberd crash?  We had
been running on 2.0.5 for a while and had not been seeing these errors.

What version was this fixed with?  We had issues with 2.1.5, but it could
have been introduced earlier.
Our users are seeing 503s and there doesn't seem to be a way to suppress
them.. Until we can fix it with our clients, we need to stay at a version
that doesn't give them the 503s.