[ejabberd] Enabling mod_pubsub_odbc without restarting?

Yao Ko koyao at raptr.com
Mon Sep 13 23:01:32 MSD 2010

Hi,

I'd like to enable mod_pubsub_odbc to an Ejabberd cluster of five
nodes.  I'm wondering if it's possible to do it without doing a
rolling restart of the nodes.

Here's the config that I plan to add to the list of modules:

{modules,
  {mod_pubsub_odbc,   [
                  {access_createnode, pubsub_createnode},
                  {ignore_pep_from_offline, true}, % reduces resource
comsumption, but XEP incompliant
                  {last_item_cache, false},
                  {plugins, ["pep_odbc"]}  % pep requires mod_caps
                 ]},
}

But I don't know how to activate it without some downtime?

Thanks,
Yao