[ejabberd] Disconnecting active sessions

Badlop badlop at gmail.com
Tue Sep 14 15:36:09 MSD 2010

2010/8/15 Holger Weiß <holger at cis.fu-berlin.de>:
> The following patch implements a disconnect_user/2 function which can be
> called via ejabberctl in order to disconnect all active sessions of a
> given user.  However, I'm (very) new to ejabberd, so I might well have
> overlooked that it provides such a feature already or that it could be
> implemented in a better way.

I've just found your email.

If you install mod_admin_extra, it provides a command called kick_session.
It kicks only the user resources that you specify.
You can find those with num_resources and resource_num.
Of course, this could be simplified, but nobody yet seemed to require it.

---
Badlop
ProcessOne