[ejabberd] administration of contacts

Márcio Luciano Donada mdonada at auroraalimentos.com.br
Fri Sep 17 23:33:11 MSD 2010

Em 10/9/2010 16:52, Badlop escreveu:
> 2010/9/10 Márcio Luciano Donada <mdonada at auroraalimentos.com.br>:
>> I wonder if you can manage the registration Pandion user by user, for
>> example, will only contato at foo.bar contacts and contato1 at foo.bar
>> contato2 at foo.bar and he can not add another contact. This is possible.
>> This task would be to manage contacts with just the service administrator.
>
> ejabberd 2.1.5 doesn't implement anything like that yet,
> but there's a patch in https://support.process-one.net/browse/EJAB-72
> that allows a new option "access" in mod_roster:
>
>> Users that are denied by that access rule cannot
>> add/modify/delete roster items, or subscribe/unsubscribe.

I've applied the patch, compiled the ejabberd again and now I want to
perform test with this server. Where can I find a documentation for
details to configure this, as I told you earlier.

thanks,

--
Márcio Luciano Donada <mdonada -at- auroraalimentos -dot- com -dot- br>
Aurora Alimentos - Cooperativa Central Oeste Catarinense