[ejabberd] administration of contacts

Márcio Luciano Donada mdonada at auroraalimentos.com.br
Mon Sep 20 16:03:44 MSD 2010

Em 17/9/2010 20:02, Badlop escreveu:

> PD: If an archaeology professor can have fun, we can too, right? :)

My spirit Indiana Jones is very active, in fact if not for him today I
would be using the Openfire. Well, what I did was disable in the
ejabberd.cfg mod_share_roster and activate the roster, as follows:

{access, roster, [{allow, admin},
                  {deny, all}]}.

{mod_roster,     [{access, roster}]},
%{mod_shared_roster, []},

But I still can not do that with every contact has a list of whom it can
communicate and still not be able to add another contact, where this
task can only be done through the administrator ejabberd.

--
Márcio Luciano Donada <mdonada -at- auroraalimentos -dot- com -dot- br>
Aurora Alimentos - Cooperativa Central Oeste Catarinense