[ejabberd] administration of contacts

Márcio Luciano Donada mdonada at auroraalimentos.com.br
Tue Sep 21 17:06:02 MSD 2010

Em 20/9/2010 09:03, Márcio Luciano Donada escreveu:

> But I still can not do that with every contact has a list of whom it can
> communicate and still not be able to add another contact, where this
> task can only be done through the administrator ejabberd.

I managed to solve what I wanted, but now the web interface of ejabberd
can not erase, in particular user, contacts him. What is missing, my
configuration is below:

{acl, admin, {user, "user", "example.org"}}.

{access, roster, [{allow, admin},
                  {deny, all}]}.

{modules,
 [
  {mod_roster, [{access, roster}]},
 ]}.

--
Márcio Luciano Donada <mdonada -at- auroraalimentos -dot- com -dot- br>
Aurora Alimentos - Cooperativa Central Oeste Catarinense