[ejabberd] Make an IQ inside auth module

Badlop badlop at gmail.com
Thu Sep 23 21:06:46 MSD 2010

2010/9/23 Anton Belyaev <anton.belyaev at gmail.com>:
> How do I send an IQ and receive its response right inside the function?
> Is there a blocking (synchronous) function in ejabberd to make IQ requests?

Look at the last lines of mod_echo.erl where it says
%% Example of routing XMPP packets using Erlang's message passing

I don't know if this is the only way, or the best way to implement your feature.
So, once you find a solution to your problem, please comment in this thread
how you solved it (using the idea from this example, if it needed some tweak,
or using some other method).

---
Badlop
ProcessOne