[ejabberd] Advice on clusterization

Daniel Dormont dan at greywallsoftware.com
Tue Apr 5 22:06:57 MSD 2011

I have a guess what franz might be getting at - he just wants to have a set of ejabberd servers and a set of users. The idea being that any user logged into any server could join a MUC residing on any other server.

The question for franz is, why use separate vhosts for each server and communicate by s2s? Why not just create an ejabberd cluster with a single vhost?

dan