[ejabberd] disable unregistration

sergio mailbox at sergio.spb.ru
Sat Apr 23 11:34:42 MSD 2011

On 04/23/2011 10:58 AM, Konstantin Khomoutov wrote:

>> Is it possible to disable user unregistration (deletion), when I use mnesia?
> I suspect you have to disable mod_register--see the third bullet in [1].
No, disabling mod_register will disallow to change passwords.

> 1. http://www.process-one.net/docs/ejabberd/guide_en.html#htoc56
This configuration prohibits usage of In-Band Registration to create or
delete accounts, but allows existing accounts to change the password:
{access, register, [{deny, all}]}.
{modules,
  [
   {mod_register, [{access, register}]},
  ]}.

I have the same configuration, but users can delete their accounts.

--
sergio.