[ejabberd] Problem installing ejabberd from source + odbc

Julien Genestoux julien.genestoux at gmail.com
Mon Apr 25 08:28:12 MSD 2011

Evgeniy, I followed the exact instructions given on the
https://support.process-one.net/doc/display/MESSENGER/Using+ejabberd+with+MySQL+native+driver

The log message in the erlang.log is the same...
And again, without changing anything but switching to the 2.1.6 tag,
compiling again and replaceing  the binaries it worked well.

Thanks