[ejabberd] Problem installing ejabberd from source + odbc

Badlop badlop at gmail.com
Mon Apr 25 14:20:21 MSD 2011

2011/4/25 Julien Genestoux <julien.genestoux at gmail.com>:
> Just as an FYI, the problem was introduced _after_ the tag for 2.1.6.
> This exact same configuration I use works fine with that version of the code
> :)

In my test server, ejabberd 2.1.x with Erlang R14B02 and mysql starts correctly.

You suspect a bug was introduced in a commit between v2.1.6 and
current 2.1.x HEAD.

I've considered that the bug may be in the subdir src/odbc/
But there are only two relevant commits, and they only affect MSSQL
and comments:

$ git log v2.1.6..origin/2.1.x odbc/
commit 4f1ececbd17cdc6ff19a42d5c7cacb32744800c7