[ejabberd] ejabberdctl get_vcard _or_ set_vcard still not working for me in 2.1.6

Shaun Kruger shaun.kruger at gmail.com
Tue Aug 2 08:34:29 MSD 2011

On Sun, Jul 31, 2011 at 12:26 PM, Franky Orson <franky.orson at gmail.com> wrote:
> Problem 'error {badxml,
>                    {xmlelement,"vCard",
>                        [{"xmlns","vcard-temp"}],
>
> [[{xmlelement,"nickname",[],[{xmlcdata,"Franky"}]}]]},

This is a curious xmlelement tuple.  I did notice that the child
elements list part is malformed.  Usually it is a list containing
either xmlelement tuples and/or xmlcdata tuples.  This list contains
another list that finally contains the xmlelement child tuple.  I'm
not sure where to look exactly to figure out why it is happening, but
I would be interested to see if you still have the problem if you
enable mod_vcard instead of mod_vcard_odbc.  Then we would know if
this was an odbc vcard storage specific problem you're having.

Shaun