[ejabberd] performances

Henri Gourvest hgourvest at gmail.com
Tue Aug 2 16:29:37 MSD 2011

> So connect to google servers if you have such problems.
This is not an acceptable answer and It is not an option for me, I need
to use xmpp for RPC in a closed network. I already found an open source
faster server, but before making a choice I need to understand.

> I personally don't have those problems.
Good, on which version and which platform are you using ejabberd ?
Have you changed something in configuration file ?
I have tested on windows with the latest official release.

thanks