[ejabberd] xml-not-well-formed error

George Catalin Serbanut cgsmcmlxxv at gmail.com
Mon Aug 15 14:00:32 MSD 2011

If not, did you use echo_client.erl from exmpp examples? If so, your guards
should be in function echo_packet or its equivalent.

If you use a generic server, you should have a function which sends the
messages via exmpp. Before calling exmpp_session:send_packet(MySession,
NewPacket), set your guards.

This is the limit of the general discussion about this subject. More details
where to set your guards I cannot give but only if I see your code or at
least to know how it looks like.

Cheers,
CGS