[ejabberd] Transfer File function - supported?

David Chan chan_hok_ching at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 12 18:27:07 MSK 2011

Hi Konstantin, thx for your reply!

I would like to implement photo/file sharing (much like whatsapp's photo sharing), between many mobile phone users.
Is there any built-in functions/modules that I can make use of?

E.g., Some sort of functions provided by a file server.
Also, it has to be scalable, i.e. be able to scale-out by adding cluster nodes

So, I suppose my case is an in-band scenario?
Coz a file has to be uploaded to the server before the receiving user downloads it.