[ejabberd] Web admin some page error

Badlop badlop at gmail.com
Thu Dec 29 01:14:11 MSK 2011

2011/12/28 Alexander Kuleshov <kuleshovmail at gmail.com>:
> I set up ejabberd. When i try to login to web-admin with admin login, it's
> ok. But when i try to go Virtual host page i get error:
> https://gist.github.com/1528047

=CRASH REPORT==== 28-Dec-2011::08:05:03 ===
  crasher:
    initial call: ejabberd_http:init/2
    pid: <0.360.0>
    registered_name: []
    exception exit: {aborted,
                        {no_exists,
                            [reg_users_counter,
                             [{{reg_users_counter,"localhost",'$1'},
                               [],
                               ['$1']}]]}}
      in function mnesia:abort/1
      in call from ejabberd_auth_internal:get_vh_registered_users_number/1
      in call from lists:map/2
      in call from ejabberd_auth:get_vh_registered_users_number/1
      in call from ejabberd_web_admin:'-list_vhosts2/2-fun-0-'/1
      in call from lists:map/2
      in call from ejabberd_web_admin:list_vhosts2/2
      in call from ejabberd_web_admin:process_admin/2
    ancestors: [ejabberd_http_sup,ejabberd_sup,<0.40.0>]

> What's wrong?

Umm, it's a little strange.

It seems you configured ejabberd.cfg to not use internal DB,
even before starting ejabberd at least once.
So, the Mnesia table reg_users_counter wasn't created.

> How can i fix it?

Try to set auth_method to internal, restart ejabberd,
then put again whatever option you want to have, restart ejabberd,
and check if WebAdmin works correctly.

---
Badlop
ProcessOne