[ejabberd] Massive Hosting in eJabberd 3.0

Mickaël Rémond mickael.remond at process-one.net
Fri Feb 11 20:48:21 MSK 2011

Hello Tim,

I think you should not really make any assumption on ejabberd 3.0.
It is not ready for production yet and will not be before a good while.

We have production ready version for large domain, but this is something deployed for supported customers.
That's the one use by hosting / service providers.

--
Mickaël Rémond
 http://www.process-one.net