[ejabberd] [PubSub] PEP access mode && access-roster

Goffi goffi at goffi.org
Thu Feb 24 00:47:07 MSK 2011

G'day everybody,

I have two questions about pubsub, for features I need for a XMPP client:

- is it possible to change access mode for a PEP node ? I'm implementing
xep-0277 (microblogging) and I'd like to make it access-open. I have
seen this feature request for publishing options, but there is no update
since nearly 3 years: https://support.process-one.net/browse/EJAB-458 .
Any plan for this ?

- I can't see access-roster in ejabberd feature, is there any plan to
implement this in the not-to-distant future ?

Thanks
Goffi