[ejabberd] Fwd: howto to get the sql schema for postgresql

Konstantin Khomoutov flatworm at users.sourceforge.net
Mon Jan 31 09:44:07 MSK 2011

On Mon, Jan 31, 2011 at 01:49:14AM +0100, Alokat wrote:

> I wanna store my ejabberd users in a postgresql database but I can not
> find the sql file for that - which contains the tables ...
>
> Can someone send me a link or the sql file itself?
SQL files to create schemas for all three supported DBMS backends are
distributed as a part of the source tarball.

If that matters, in Debian these files are installed under
/usr/share/doc/ejabberd/examples/

Supposedly they should also be installed by the stock binary installer
-- look for files named "pg.sql".