[ejabberd] Ejabber S2S Help

Kaiduan Xie kaiduanx at gmail.com
Fri Jul 1 03:48:35 MSD 2011

Kirk is right, you need to allow incoming TCP connection from
jabb.org, googletalk. You also need to setup DNS properly. Assume you
use xyz.com as domain, you need to setup DNS for jabber.org,google
talk to a public IP address, and setup the DNS for internal user to a
private IP address, and use the same domain such as xyz.com.

/Kaiduan

  rrr