[ejabberd] Ejabber S2S Help

Kirk Bateman kirk.bateman at gmail.com
Fri Jul 1 13:49:16 MSD 2011

Aamir,

Yes, I am aware you have enabled s2s_in, however does it work ? externally
to ejabberd it is quite probable that your network firewall is blocking
connections to the machine on port 5269.

Simple test, from an external machine try using telnet to connect to port
5269 on that machine's public ip address.

Cheers

Kirk