[ejabberd] Building ejabberd 3

Shaun Kruger shaun.kruger at gmail.com
Fri Jul 1 17:57:20 MSD 2011

I'm pretty sure that being in a hurry only slows me down sometimes.
I'm pretty sure I saw the step where it said to run ./configure and
assumed that I was past where I would get the instructions for
generating the configure script.  I'm always sad when I make noob
mistakes like that after so many years.  fail...

I guess it is time to try it on an Ubuntu server since I am not
prepared to figure out what is wrong with the epel erlang package.

What other operating systems and methods of installing erlang do
people here use for testing ejabberd3?

Shaun