[ejabberd] non-XMPP account creation?

Daniel Dormont dan at greywallsoftware.com
Tue Jul 12 08:49:41 MSD 2011

Use In-Band Registration http://xmpp.org/extensions/xep-0077.html . On the
Ejabberd side you have to enable {access_from, whoever} under the settings
for mod_register, where "whoever" represents the people who should be
allowed to perform this action.

Alternately, you could use Service Administration (
http://xmpp.org/extensions/xep-0133.html#add-user) or even ejabberdctl
remotely through mod_rest, but there's no advantage I've seen.

dan