[ejabberd] non-XMPP account creation?

Shaun Kruger shaun.kruger at gmail.com
Tue Jul 12 18:05:11 MSD 2011

Have you considered using one of the ODBC authentication methods and
writing directly to your database?  I have worked with MySQL based
authentication this way and it is very easy.  I connect to the
database and "INSERT INTO users (username,password) VALUES
('<username>','<plainpassword>');"  As far as I can tell it is the
single easiest way to add users.

Shaun