[ejabberd] multiple authentication methods: order and priority of operation

Daniel Dormont dan at greywallsoftware.com
Tue Jul 12 23:18:58 MSD 2011

Thanks, I'm making progress on this. Some small questions about extauth:

1) Is it possible to restart the extauth program without restarting
ejabberd?
2) Relatedly, if an ejabberd node was started with {auth_method, internal}
only, is it possible to tell it to add an external auth as well without
restarting ejabberd?

Dan