[ejabberd] Voice conferencing in chat rooms hosted on ejabberd

Adnan 112linuxstockholm at gmail.com
Wed Jul 13 12:58:38 MSD 2011

Hi,

Does ejabberd have a media mixer?

I want to host voice conferences in my chat rooms. How can that be possible?

Currently, each participant uses jitsi to connect to one of the jabber chat
rooms and for voice each participant has to call a buddy that initiates a
call into another voice conferencing server using a protocol other than
jabber?

So I really need to know if there is a media mixer capability possible in
ejabberd.

Your response would be much appreciated.

Regards,
Adnan