[ejabberd] Security Issues

Manoj Philip manoj.philip at pipalresearch.com
Thu Jul 14 19:54:56 MSD 2011

Hi All,
I need to know few option/suggestion on following points

   1. What are the best chat client available for mobile/blackberry.
      Please name them.
   2. We are using ejabberf for local domain with AD integration. I want
      to make chat accessible from Internet. How to go about it.
   3. What should be done that chat client should be able to access our
      server on laptop issued by office. No other laptop/computer should
      be able to connect to chat server.
   4. What should be done that chat client on mobile device also be able
      to connect from office issued device.

Please help me.....
--

*Regards,
Philip*|*Pipal Research**| **: +91-(124)-460-5400 (Ext. 5490) | :

/_*P*_//_*please consider the environment before printing this e-mail*_/

*The information in this e-mail is the property of PIPAL Research and is
confidential and privileged. It is intended solely for the addressee.
Access to this email by anyone else is unauthorized. If you are not the
taken in reliance on it is prohibited and will be unlawful. If you
receive this message in error, please notify the sender immediately and
delete all copies of this message.*